The Palestine Center "is an independent think-tank committed to communicating reliable and timely information about the Palestinian political experience to American policy-makers, journalists, students and the general public. Established in 1991, it is the educational program of the Jerusalem Fund for Education and Community Development." 
Founded by Hisham Sharabi.
- Nadia Hijab, Executive Director
- Jeff Mendez, Director of Development
- Samar Assad, Senior Analyst
- Tareq Bremer, Administrative/Program Assistant
- Casey Reilly, Administrative/Research Assistant
Resources and articles
- Naseer H. Aruri - Committee member
- Mai Nassar - Completed a report for the Palestine Center in 2003
- Judy Barsalou - Former Program Officer
- Paul Sullivan
- Staff, Palestine Center, accessed July 16, 2007.