Panjin Xinli power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Panjin Xinli power station (华润盘锦热电厂热电联产上大压小新建项目) is a 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant under construction in Liaoning Province, China.
The photo shows the plant in Xinglongtai District, Panjin Prefecture, Liaoning Province.
Background on Project
- Sponsor: China Resources
- Location: Xinglongtai District, Panjin Prefecture, Liaoning Province, China
- Coordinates: 41.137393, 122.1365333 (exact)
- Status: Operating (units 1-2), Pre-permit development (units 3-4)
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1 & 2: 350 MW); 300 MW (Units 3 & 4: 150 MW)
- Type: Supercritical (Units 1-2)
- Projected in service: 2014 (Units 1-2)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: