Paper-Related Industries APPG
The Paper-Related Industries All-Party Parliamentary Group exists "to keep Members of all parties and both Houses informed about the UK paper-related industries and the issues affecting them."
- Chair: Jonathan Shaw MP (Lab)
- Vice Chair: Peter Pike MP (Lab)
- Vice Chair: James Paice MP (Con)
- Vice Chair: Andrew Stunell MP (LD)
- Secretary: Derek Wyatt MP (Con)
- Contact: Ms Kathy Bradley, Confederation of Paper Industries
Ms Kathy Bradley, Confederation of Paper Industries, c/o Papermakers House, 1 Rivenhall Road, Westlea, Swindon SN5 7BN. Tel: 01793 889605
Confederation of Paper Industries provides administrative support (preparing documentation for meetings/briefings).
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)