The Park Foundation "was established by the late Roy Hampton Park, Sr. — founder, chairman, and chief executive officer of Park Communications, Inc...
"The Park Foundation was formed in 1966. Its original focus was on education and grant-making in communities where Park Communications had interests. When he died in 1993, Mr. Park bequeathed more than 70 percent of his holdings to the Foundation." 
- Adelaide Park - Vice President
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Center for Public Integrity
- Free Press
- Link TV
- EarthRights International
- Physicians for Social Responsibility
- Institute for Public Accuracy
- Peace and Security Funders Group
- Media Democracy Fund
- Grantmakers in Film and Electronic Media
- Defenders of Wildlife
- About, Park Foundation, accessed September 17, 2008.