Parliamentary Advisory Council for Transport Safety APG
The Parliamentary Advisory Council For Transport Safety Group exists 'to promote transport safety legislation to protect human life'
- Co-Chair: Peter Bottomley MP (Con)
- Co-Chair: David Kidney MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Barry Sheerman MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Baroness Thomas of Walliswood (LD)
- Contact: Mr Robert Gifford, PACTS, (Parliamentary Advisory Council for Transport Safety),3rd Floor,Clutha House, 10 Storeys Gate,London SW1P3AY. Tel: 020 7222 7732.
Sponsorship for events and conferences:
£12,000 from KeyMed (Medical Industrial Equipment ) Ltd; £4000 from Rail Safety and Standards Board; £5000 from BP. Gift Aid: £7792 from Volvo Car Ltd. Subscriptions: £2500 from Eurotunnel - The Channel Tunnel Group Ltd; £2600 each from: Association of Train Operating Companies, Alstom Transport, Volvo Cars UK Ltd, Keymed (Medical and Industrial Equipment) Ltd, Go-Ahead Group plc, British Petroleum Company plc, Association of British Insurers, London Underground Ltd, Railway Industry Association, Rail Safety and Standards Board, Groupama Insurances, British School of Motoring; Nationwide Building Society, Carrillion Rail; Network Rail; Direct Line; 3M UK; AEA Technology; Virgin Trains; Arriva Trains Northern; Scania; £1300 from Solutia Europe SA; £650 each from: Middlesborough Council; Surrey County Council, South Gloucestershire Council, Gloucestershire County Council, Hertfordshire County Council, Cheshire County Council, Lincolnshire Road Safety Partnership, Somerset County Council, Leeds City Council, Hampshire County Council, Buckinghamshire County Council, Lancashire County Council, Birmingham City Council (all registered September 2003).
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)