|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
"Appointed to the board in 2003, Patrice became non-executive chairman during 2004. He was a partner in one of the largest law firms in South Africa, Bowman Gilfillan Inc. He was a visiting attorney in the USA with the law firm, McGuire Woods Battle and Boothe. In 1994 he founded Future Mining, which grew rapidly to become a successful contract mining company. He then formed ARMgold in 1997, which listed on the JSE in 2002. ARMgold merged with Harmony in 2003 and this ultimately led to the takeover of Anglovaal Mining (Avmin). In 2002 he was voted South Africa’s Business Leader of the Year by the CEOs of the top 100 companies in South Africa. In the same year, he was the winner of the Ernst & Young Best Entrepreneur of the Year award. He is a recipient of numerous business and leadership awards. He is also executive chairman of African Rainbow Minerals Limited (ARM) and deputy chairman of Sanlam. Patrice serves on the international business council of the World Economic Forum. His various business responsibilities included being president of Business Unity South Africa (BUSA), the representative voice of organised business in South Africa, from 2004 to 2008. He is also president of Mamelodi Sundowns Football Club." 
His sisters are Bridgette Radebe (a mining executive married to Transport Minister Jeff Radebe), and Dr Tshepo Motsepe (who is married to tycoon and ANC guru Cyril Ramaphosa). 
- Chair, Harmony Gold
- Advisory Board, Vale Columbia Center on Sustainable International Investment 
- Council, International Council on Mining and Metals 
- International Advisory Council (2011), JPMorgan Chase 
Resources and articles
- ↑ Harmony Gold Board, organizational web page, accessed September 20, 2012.
- ↑ Vale Columbia Center on Sustainable International Investment Advisory Board, organizational web page, accessed April 8, 2013.
- ↑ International Council on Mining and Metals Council, organizational web page, accessed April 8, 2013.
- ↑ JPMorgan Chase International Advisory Council, organizational web page, accessed October 26, 2013.