"Since November 2016, Patrick Kron is President of Truffle Capital. He started his career in the French Ministry of Industry where he served from 1979 until 1984. He then joined the Pechiney Group where from 1984 until 1988 he held operational responsibilities in one of the Group’s most important factories in Greece, becoming manager of the Greek subsidiary. From 1988 to 1993, he occupied several senior operational and financial positions within Pechiney, first managing a group of activities in the processing of aluminium and eventually as President of the Electrometallurgy Division. In 1993, he became a member of the Executive Committee of the Pechiney Group and was appointed Chairman of the Board of the Carbone Lorraine Company, a position he held until 1997. From 1995 to 1997, he ran the Food and Health Care Packaging Sector of Pechiney and held the position of Chief Operating Officer of the American National Can Company in Chicago (USA). From 1998 to 2002, Patrick Kron was Chief Executive Officer of Imerys before joining Alstom in 2002. He was appointed CEO of Alstom, then Chairman and CEO in 2003, a position he held until January 2016, when he created PKC&I.
- Director of Bouygues* (France), Lafarge-Holcim (Suisse),
- President of Truffle Capital SAS (France), PKC&I SAS (France)
- Permanent representative of PKC&I on the Supervisory Board of Segula Technologies (France)
- Chairman of the Board and CEO (Interim) of Imerys*
- Director, Sanofi 
Resources and articles
- Sanofi Board, organizational web page, accessed April 5, 2020.