Paul Dundes Wolfowitz/external articles 2001-2006
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following are external articles related to the main article on Paul Dundes Wolfowitz.
Read through the "Foundations of War" article on Bilderberg for connections to Wolfowitz.
- Nancy Thompson, "Our Cake Walk in Iraq," isburg.net, undated .
- Tim Shorrock, "Paul Wolfowitz, Reagan’s Man in Indonesia, Is Back at the Pentagon", Foreign Policy In Focus, 2001.
- Tim Shorrock, "Paul Wolfowitz: A man to keep a close eye on," Asia Times, March 21, 2001.
- "A CFR Member Behind Every Bush," The New American, August 13, 2001.
- Jude Wanniski, Fire Paul Wolfowitz. Memo to Donald Rumsfeld Re: "The Monkeys on your Back", informationclearinghouse, October 9, 2001. Also see Albert Wohlstetter.
- David Plotz, "Bush's testosterone man at Defense," Slate, October 12, 2001.
- Michele Steinberg, "'Wolfowitz Cabal' Is an Enemy Within U.S.," EIR, October 26, 2001.
- Alexander Hartmann, "Media, Arms Producers Make Killer Video Games," EIR, May 17, 2002.
- Bill Keller, "The Sunshine Warrior," New York Times, September 22, 2002.
- Larry Chin, "The deep politics of regime removal in Iraq: Overt conquest, covert operations." Part Three: "The US war lobby and the disciples of NSC-68," Online Journal, November 7, 2002.
- Kurt Nimmo, "Bush and the Neo-Con Pharisees," CounterPunch, December 14, 2002.
- "Know Your War Profiteers Card Deck," The Ruckus Society, 2003: "Paul Wolfowitz Deputy Secretary of Defense…sponsored by Northrop Grumman. ... A chief architect of U.S. Central Command, this former US Ambassador/Chief Apologist in Indonesia serves on the board of weapons giant Northrop Grumman and toy giant Hasbro. Get 'em while they're young, Wolfie."
- William Hartung and Michelle Ciarrocca, "The Military-Industrial Think Tank Complex: Corporate Think Tanks and the Doctrine of Aggressive Militarism," Multinational Monitor, January/February 2003.
- "Cry Havoc and let slip the dogs of war," WackyMonkey, March 18, 2003.
- Jim Lobe, "All in the Neocon Family," AlterNet, March 27, 2003.
- Patrick Martin, "Wolfowitz on Iraq: 'Murky intelligence' suffices for pre-emptive wars," wsws.org, April 1, 2003.
- Bruce Murphy, "Neoconservative clout seen in U.S. Iraq policy,", Milwaukee Journal Sentinel On-line, April 5, 2003.
- Eric Schmitt and Steven R. Weisman, "U.S. to Recruit Iraqi Civilians to Interim Posts," The New York Times, April 10, 2003.
- Linda Diebel, "Bush Doctrinaires: Analysts Point to Strong Signs America's War Machine Will Continue to Roll," Toronto Star, April 13, 2003.
- George Soros, "America's Global Role," grampa.org, June 5, 2003.
- Rick DeMent, "Wolfey, Clinton, Bush and Iraq," The Rant, June 5, 2003.
- Pamela Constable, "Rumors Spark Iraqi Protests As Pentagon Official Stops By," Washington Post, July 20, 2003.
- Ben Terrall, "Paul 'Velociraptor' Wolfowitz," Indonesia Alert, September 1, 2003.
- Danny Postel, "Noble lies and perpetual war: Leo Strauss, the neo-cons, and Iraq," Open Democracy, October 16, 2003.
- Khurram Husain, "Neocons: The men behind the curtain," Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, November/December 2003.
- Paul Krugman, "A Deliberate Debacle," New York Times, December 12, 2003.
- "U.S. News 'Whispers,'" December 15, 2003: "Word is that Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz may bow out as soon as February. Replacement requirements: a strong manager, one who can repair relations with the military and could take over for Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld. Several names have bubbled up, including Deputy White House National Security Adviser Stephen Hadley, a former Pentagon assistant, and NASA boss Sean O'Keefe, a former secretary of the Navy."
- Michael Isikoff and Mark Hosenball, "The Emeny Within," Newsweek, April 21, 2004. Wolfowitz is a strong supporter of the theories of Laurie Mylroie, a controversial academic and former fellow of the conservative American Enterprise Institute, who wrote a book that links the 1993 World Trade Center bombing to Saddam Hussein.
- "Retired Marine General Anthony Zinni Says Neoconservatives Have Hijacked the White House, Citizens for Fair Legislation, May 25, 2004.
- William Rivers Pitt, "Planet Reagan," Truthout, June 7, 2004.
- Paul Krugman, "Feeling the Draft," New York Times, October 19, 2004.
- David Paul Kuhn, "Stocking the New Bush Cabinet," CBS, November 4, 2004.
- Radek Sikorski, Interview with Paul Wolfowitz, American Enterprise Institute, November 16, 2004.
- "Deputy Secretary Wolfowitz Holds Joint Press Conference in Indonesia," Department of Defense News Transcript, Jakarta, Indonesia, January 16, 2005.
- John Laughland, "Doctor Wolfowitz, I presume?", Sanders Research Associates, June 22, 2005
- Christopher Swann, "Wolfowitz Clashes With World Bank Staff and Mideast Chief Exits," Bloomberg, December 12, 2006.