Peabody Energy Australia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
graphic position=top | background=FFF | border=BA2725 | image=/images/a/aa/Coalswarm_badge.gif | width=216 | height=60 | title=Portal:Coal Issues | link=http://coalswarm.org |text=This article is part of the Coal Issues portal on SourceWatch, a project of Global Energy Monitor and the Center for Media and Democracy. See here for help on adding material to CoalSwarm.}}
Peabody Energy Australia is a subsidiary oif the US-headquartered coal company, Peabody Energy.
Peabody Energy Australia currently operates the following mines
- Burton Mine in Queensland;
- North Goonyella/Eaglefield Complex in Queensland;
- Millennium Mine in Queensland;
- Wilkie Creek Mine in Queensland;
- Wilpinjong Mine in New South Wales;
- Wambo Mine in New South Wales; and
- Metropolitan Mine in New South Wales;
Articles and resources
- "Australian Operations", Peabody Energy Australia website, accessed August 2010.
- "Welcome to the Chain Valley Coal Project Community Consultation", Chain Valley Coal Project website, July 17, 2009.