Accessed August 2007: 
- Rosemary Bechler [Chair] - International Editor at OpenDemocracy
- Nick Whitaker [Treasurer] - Partner, PKF Accountants and Business Advisors
- Steve Whiting [Vice-Chair] - Peace Secretary, Quaker Peace & Social Witness
- Susan Seymour [Secretary] - Freelance Consultant
- Chris Hunter - Director, Centre for Peacemaking and Community Development
"Peaceworkers UK works with a wide range of partners in the UK and Europe as well as in the rest of the world. Our closest UK partners are Saferworld, International Alert, Electoral Reform International Services (ERIS) and RedR – Engineers for Disaster Relief. As a member of the Peace & Security Liaison Group we also work closely with a number of other UK-based organisations working for the prevention, management and resolution of violent conflict around the world.
"As a member of the European Network of Civil Peace Services, Peaceworkers UK also works closely with partner organisations sharing similar aims in ten other European countries. As a member of EU Group on Training (EGT), we have partnerships with organisations working directly on their own situations of violent conflict or its aftermath in Chechnya, Moldova, Turkey, Croatia and Georgia. Outside Europe, we have a special link with the 93 member organisations of the Nonviolent Peaceforce as well as over 600 organisations through our association with GPPAC."