Peregrine Semiconductor Corporation
Jump to navigation Jump to search
9450 Carroll Park Drive
Peregrine Semiconductor Corporation "designs, manufactures and markets high-speed communications integrated circuits for the wireless, satellite and broadband cable communications markets." 
"Peregrine, headquartered in San Diego, maintains established design centers and operations in Chicago; Aix-en-Provence, France; Sydney, Australia; and Tokyo." 
Peregrine Semiconductor is not affiliated with Peregrine Systems, Inc., "a software company also based in San Diego." 
- James S. Cable, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer and President
- Philip Chapman, Chief Financial Officer
- Rom Asaravala, Vice President of Operations
- Mark Burgener, Vice President of Advanced Products
- Brian Hurst, Vice President of Worldwide Sales
- Eugene F. (Gene) Lyons, Vice President of Strategic Programs
- Anthony Maruko, Vice President of Peregrine Japan
- Anthony M. (Mark) Miscione, Vice President of Manufacturing
- Dan Nobbe, Vice President of Engineering
- Rodd Novak, Vice President of Marketing
- Ronald Reedy Ph.D., Vice President and Chief Technical Officer and Director
- Corporate Profiles.
Board of Directors
- Allan Aaron, co-founder and general partner at Technology Venture Partners (TVP) (Australia)
- Michael Banks, Managing Director of Centre Palisades Ventures
- James S. Cable, Peregrine's president and CEO since August 2002
- Tim Downing, a Managing Director of the Australasian Media & Communications Fund
- Gary Monetti
- Ron Reedy, Peregrine co-founder
- Alan (Lanny) Ross
- Gary Shaffer, a general partner at Morgenthaler Ventures
- Elton Sherwin, Senior Managing Director of Ridgewood Capital
- At $14,500, Peregrine Semiconductor Corporation was Randy "Duke" Cunningham's third highest campaign contributor in the 2003-2004 election cycle, only surpassed by Titan Corporation and Lockheed Martin, which were tied in first place at $15,000 each.
- "Political Contributions by Individuals" for Ramona, California, "Miscione, Amthony [sic] M. Mr. (Peregrine Semiconductor/V.P. Techno), (Zip code: 92065) $2000 to FRIENDS OF DUKE CUNNINGHAM on 10/11/04." 
- "Political Contributions by Individuals" for Santee, California, "Lyons, Eugene F. Mr. (Peregrine Semiconductor/V.P. Strate), (Zip code: 92071) $2000 to FRIENDS OF DUKE CUNNINGHAM on 10/11/04."
- Political Action Committee and Campaign Finance Details for 2004: Friends of Duke Cunningham, CampaignMoney.com: Peregrine Semiconductor: Ramakant K. Asarvala, $2,000; James S. Cable, $2,000; Philip Chapman, $2,000; Eugene F. Lyons, $2,000; Anthomy [sic] M. Miscione, $2,000; Ronald E. Reedy, $2,000; and Rodd Novak, $1,500.
9450 Carroll Park Drive
San Diego, CA, 92121
Telephone: 858 731-9400
Fax: 858 731-9499
Related SourceWatch Resources
- FY04 DoD Contractors and FY2005 DoD Contractors: Peregrine Semiconductor Corp., U.S. Department of Defense / Defense Link.
- "Summary of Stories on crooked Republican congressman Duke Cunningham," Politics Plus Stuff Blogspot, June 25, 2005.