Pet Food Institute
Pet Food Institute (PFI) is a trade association representing the manufacturers of 98 percent of all dog and cat food produced in the U.S. It represents the pet food industry before Federal and State governments and informs the public on the proper feeding and care of pets. 
2025 M Street NW, Suite 800
Washington DC 20036
Phone: 202 367-1120
Fax: 202 367-2120
Email: info AT petfoodinstitute.org
Related SourceWatch resources
- animal rights movement
- People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals
- The Humane Society of the United States
- About page, Pet Food Institute, accessed May 2008.
- Stephanie Simon, "Outcry Over Pets in Pet Food", PetsReady.com/LA Times, January 6, 2002.
- Justine S. Patrick, "Deconstructing the Regulatory Facade", Harvard Law School, April 2006.
- Queenie Wong, "Vets to FDA: Pet-food labels should list info on calories", The Seattle Times, May 14, 2008.
- What's Really in Pet Food, The Animal Protection Institute, March 18, 1999.