Peta Ashworth is the is leader of the Science into Society Group of the CSIRO's Energy Transformed Flagship. A biographical note states that "in her current work" she chairs the International Energy Agency's Greenhouse Gas Social Research Network and has gained an international reputation in researching stakeholder perceptions to climate change and low emission energy technologies."
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- Peta Ashworth, Shelley Rodriguez and Alice Miller, "Case Study of ZeroGen Project", CSIRO Energy Transformed Flagship, October 2010. (Pdf)
- Peta Ashworth, Shelley Rodriguez and Alice Miller, "Case Study of the CO2CRC Otway Project", CSIRO Energy Transformed Flagship, November 2010. (Pdf)
- Peta Ashworth, Judith Bradbury, C.F.J. (Ynke) Feenstra, Sallie Greenberg, Gretchen Hund, Thomas Mikunda and Sarah Wade, "Communication, project planning and management for carbon capture and storage projects: An international comparison", CSIRO, November 2010. (5MB pdf)
- Peta Ashworth, Talia Jeanneret, John Gardner & Hylton Shaw, "Communication and climate change: What the Australian public thinks", CSIRO Energy Transformed Flagship, May 2011.
- Peta Ashworth, "Public Engagement on Carbon Capture and Storage – Response to Tenaska Trailblazer Energy Center Project", "Community", Global Carbon Capture and Storage Institute website, May 5, 2011.