Peter D. Bell
Peter Bell "is a senior research fellow at the Hauser Center for Nonprofit Organizations at Harvard. He also co-chairs the Joint Learning Initiative on Children and HIV/AIDS and chairs the facilitation group for the NGO Leaders Forum. Before joining the Hauser Center in September, he was a visiting fellow at the Carter Center in Atlanta." 
Bell was president of CARE International, "the organization for international development and relief. He previously served as president of the Edna McConnell Clark Foundation (1986-95), senior associate at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace (1984-86), and president of the Inter-American Foundation (1980-83). He was deputy undersecretary of the U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare in the Carter Administration, and worked for the Ford Foundation for 12 years, including 10 with its Latin American program. Mr. Bell is co-chair of the Inter-American Dialogue, a trustee of the World Peace Foundation, a governor of the Bernard Van Leer Group Foundation, a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, and founding chairman of the Refugee Policy Group." 
"Mr. Bell is co-chair of the Inter-American Dialogue and a trustee of the World Peace Foundation. From 1993 until 2000, he chaired the Advisory Council of the Woodrow Wilson School at Princeton; from 1990 until 1995, he chaired the Board of CARE; from 1988 to 1995, he served on the Board of Human Rights Watch; and from 1982 until 1989, he chaired the Board of the Refugee Policy Group." 
He is a member of the Pacific Council.
- Member, Human Rights Watch Americas Advisory Committee 
- International Working and Advisory Group, Comparative Human Relations Initiative
- Director, Global Water Challenge
- International Management Advisory Group, Fletcher School 
- Visiting Fellow, Carter Center
- Peter D. Bell, "The Ford Foundation as a Transnational Actor", International Organization, June 1971: pp.465-478.
- "Biography", Pacific Council, Accessed December 2006.
Resources and articles
- ↑ Peter D. Bell, Global Water Challenge, accessed August 17, 2009.
- ↑ Americas Advisory Committee, Human Rights Watch, accessed April 16, 2010.
- ↑ International Management Advisory Group, Fletcher School, accessed February 23, 2010.