Peter D. Sutherland
"From 1993 to 1995, Mr. Sutherland served as Director General of the World Trade Organisation. And from 1989 to 1993, he was Chairman of Allied Irish Banks. Prior to that, he served as European Commissioner for Competition Policy from 1985 to 1989. And from 1981 to 1984, Mr. Sutherland was Attorney General of Ireland." 
- President, European Policy Centre 
- Director, Centre for European Reform
- Director, European Institute 
- Director, Institute for International Economics
- Participant, Bilderberg 2003
- International Advisory Board, Pew Global Attitudes Project
- Honorary Chair, World Justice Project
- Personnel, Transatlantic Policy Network
- European Chair, Trilateral Commission
- International Board, U.S./Middle East Project 
- Advisory Council (2008), Technoserve 
- Advisory Board, Priority Trust 
Resources and articles
- Peter D. Sutherland, The Globalist, accessed August 14, 2007.
- Advisory Council, European Policy Centre, accessed February 22, 2009.
- Boards, The European Institute, accessed August 14, 2007.
- International Board, U.S./Middle East Project, accessed October 25, 2009.
- 2007 Annual Report, Technoserve, accessed February 20, 2010.
- Advisory Board, Priority Trust, accessed November 28, 2011.