Duesberg (co-)authored three books. 'Infectious AIDS: Have We Been Misled?' which is a collections of his main papers. He is the editor of 'AIDS; Virus or Drug Induced?', a compilation of dissident articles. And his latest story, the book 'Inventing the AIDS Virus' (Regnery USA, 1996) with a foreword by Kary Mullis.
- Goertzel, T. (2010). "Conspiracy theories in science". EMBO Reports 11 (7): 493–499.
- Cohen, J. (1994). "The Duesberg phenomenon". Science 266 (5191): 1642–1644. see The Controversy over HIV and AIDS
- Maddox, J. (1993). "Has Duesberg a right of reply?". Nature 363 (6425): 109–199.
- Chigwedere P, Seage GR, Gruskin S, Lee TH, Essex M (October 2008). "Estimating the Lost Benefits of Antiretroviral Drug Use in South Africa". Journal of acquired immune deficiency syndromes (1999) 49 (4): 410.
Resources and articles
- Christine Maggiore
- Duesberg PH, Mandrioli D, McCormack A, Nicholson JM, David Rasnick, Fiala C, Koehnlein C, Henry Bauer, Marco Ruggiero (2011) AIDS since 1984: no evidence for a new, viral epidemic--not even in Africa. (Ital J Anat Embryol. 116(2):73-92.)
- The Semmelweis Society International
- Association of American Physicians and Surgeons