Peter A. Nadosy
Peter A. Nadosy (From 2005) "’68, a former president of Morgan Stanley Asset Management...
"Nadosy, who served as chairman of Amherst College’s investment committee from 1988 to 2002, will assume his new position today. But he lives in New York, and Rothenberg said Nadosy would not be working in the management company’s Boston offices every day...
"Nadosy, who joined the management company’s board two years ago, currently serves as advisory director of Morgan Stanley Asset Management, the bank’s investment arm. He was named president of the firm in 1985 and vice chairman in 1995, according to a University press release.
"A former resident of Lowell House, Nadosy is a member of Harvard’s Committee on University Resources, an advisory group of major alumni donors. He also serves on the boards of directors for the World Wildlife Fund, the Markle Foundation, which is a nonprofit focused on health care and national security, and the Summit Foundation, an environmental group.
"He was born in Hungary in 1944 and, after Soviet troops invaded the country to crush a popular uprising in 1956, fled to the U.S. He now serves on the board of the Central European University in Budapest.
"Nadosy—whose daughter, Andrea P. Nadosy ’03, is also an alum—lives on Manhattan’s Upper East Side. He also has a home in Southampton, N.Y., where he is a trustee of the St. Andrew’s Dune Church." 
From 2004: "He also serves on the investment committees of the Fresh Air Fund, the Altman Foundation and Amherst College and on the Advisory Board of the Blackstone Alternative Asset Management group." 
- Former Trustee, Ford Foundation 
- Trustee, Doris Duke Charitable Foundation 
- Former Treasurer, WWF USA: Board of Directors
- Trustee, Central European University 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- ↑ Endowment Reaches $25.9 Billion, The Harvard Crimson, accessed May 26, 2008.
- ↑ Markle Foundation Names John Gage, Peter Nadosy and Dr. Herbert Pardes to Board of Directors, Business Wire, accessed May 26, 2008.
- ↑ Ford Foundation Board, organizational web page, accessed May 22, 2020.
- ↑ Trustees, Doris Duke Charitable Foundation, accessed May 26, 2008.
- ↑ Trustees, Central European University, accessed July 3, 2009.