Pharmaceutical Industry APPG
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Pharmaceutical Industry All-Party Parliamentary Group exists "to discuss issues connected with the operation of the pharmaceutical industry in the UK; to exchange information and views with the pharmaceutical companies; to debate pharmaceutical developments and their impact on patients and UK healthcare".
- Chair: Kevin Barron MP (Lab)
- Vice Chair: Virginia Bottomley MP (Con)
Association for the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI) provides administrative support (sends out notification of meetings).
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)