Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Pharmacy Group exists 'to raise awareness of the profession of pharmacy and to promote pharmacists current and potential contribution to the health of the nation'
- Chair: Dr Howard Stoate MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Dr Jenny Tonge MP (LD)
- Vicechair: Lord Newton of Braintree (Con)
- Secretary: Mark Todd MP (Lab)
- Treasurer: David Heath MP (LD)
- Contact: Mr Simon Whale , Luther Pendragon, Priory Court, Pilgrim Street, London EC4V 6DR. Tel: 020 7618 9100
Luther Pendragon provides administrative assistance.
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)