The Photography Group exists 'to promote interest in photography among Members of both Houses and to mount an annual exhibition of photographs by Members of this House that subsequently tours the country'
- Chair: Austin Mitchell MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: David Wilshire MP (Con)
- Vicechair: Rev Martin Smyth MP (UUP)
- Vicechair: Viscount Allenby of Megiddo (CB)
- Vicechair: Baroness Hilton of Eggardon (Lab)
- Secretary: Lord Crathorne (Con)
- Secretary: Peter Bottomley MP (Con))
- Contact: Mr Austin Mitchell MP , Room 542, Portcullis House, Bridge Street, London SW1A 2LW. Tel. 020 7219 4559
Jessops mount and tour exhibitions. Kodak donated a digital camera for the use of members.
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)