Photronics "is the industry leader in the design, development and production of reticles and photomasks for semiconductor and microelectronic applications. Established in Connecticut in 1969, the Company became a publicly-held corporation in 1987 and today operates nine manufacturing facilities around the globe." 
Accessed September 2008: 
- Constantine Macricostas - Chairman of the Board, Photronics, Inc.
- Walter Fiederowicz - Private Investor and Consultant
- Joseph Fiorita - CPA, Partner, Fiorita, Kornhaas and Van Houten, P.C
- George Macricostas - Chief Executive Officer and Vice Chairman, RagingWire Enterprise Solutions, Inc.
- Willem Maris - President and Chief Executive Officer, Retired, ASM Lithography
- Mitchell Tyson - CEO of Advanced Electron Beams