Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pierre Lellouche is a patron of Atlantic Partnership.
- President of Standing Commission of Foreign Affairs of International Democrat Union (IDU)
- Member of the Council of the London based International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS)
- Member of the Board of Directors of the "Fondation du Futur"
- Member of the Editorial Board of the European Journal of Internatonal Affairs (Rome) and Journal of Arms Control and Security Studies
- Member of the Trilateral Commission
He has a Masters (LLM) 1974 and Doctorate (SJD) 1979, from Harvard Law School.
- 1989-1995 Personal adviser to Mr Jacques Chirac.
- 1993 Elected as member of the National Assembly (8th constituency, Val d'Oise)
- 1997 Elected as member of the National Assemblee (8th constituency, Paris)