Reconstruction of Iraq funding
(Redirected from Post-war Iraq/funding)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following are links for information regarding Reconstruction of Iraq funding.
- Joshua B. Bolton, Rebuilding Iraq. What U.S. taxpayers are paying for, U.S. House of Representatives, March 9, 2003.
- FYO4 Iraq Relief and Reconstruction Fund (Dollars in Millions) (As of November 8, 2003).
Related SourceWatch Resources
- Coalition Provisional Authority
- corruption in Iraq
- Defense contractors
- Development Fund for Iraq to control the money; and International Advisory and Monitoring Board to oversee the fund's operation
- Federal contractors
- Funding the war in Iraq
- Iraq Infrastructure Reconstruction Office (IIRO)
- Iraq Revenue Watch
- Iraqi Governing Council
- Iraq's oil industry
- Military-industrial complex
- Occupation forces in Iraq
- Occupation watch
- Office of Reconstruction and Humanitarian Assistance
- Oil-for-Food Program
- Post-war Iraq/NATO
- Private Military Corporations
- Privatization of Iraq
- Reconstruction of Iraq contractors
- Restructuring and reducing Iraq's official debt
- Trade Bank of Iraq
- U.S. budget deficit
- war profiteering
- Suzanne Goldenberg and Jamie Wilson, "Iraq Set to Swallow Up Countless Billions as Costs Soar, US Admits," Guardian/UK, August 28, 2003.
- Dave Moniz, "Monthly Costs of Iraq, Afghan Wars Approach That of Vietnam," USA Today, September 8, 2003.
- 1 "Here and There. A Comparison of the Bush Administration's Iraq Reconstruction Package," Produced by the Center for American Progress based on data from the U.S. Senate Democratic Policy Committee, October 1, 2003.
- "Europeans Say US Should Pay to Rebuild Iraq," Reuters, October 28, 2003.
- Michael Janofsky, "At U.S. Meeting, Iraq Appears Open for Business," New York Times, December 5, 2003: "...more than 400 people from 30 countries had gathered Wednesday and Thursday for a conference [at the Sheraton hotel in Arlington, VA] focusing on how to rebuild Iraq and get a piece of the $18.3 billion Congress has authorized for the effort."