|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
His former wife is Sarah, Duchess of York.
"The Duke of York currently works for the UK Department of Trade and Industry, and travels throughout the world representing the UK at trade and export events. He is Commodore of the Royal Yacht club, Trustee of the National Maritime Museum, and patron of charities including the Deaf Association, and National Society of the Prevention of Cruelty to Children." 
- Fight For Sight - Patron 
- Patron, Round Square 
- Patron, Enterprise Education Trust
- Patron, Studio Schools Trust
- Patron, Edge Foundation 
- Rob Evans and David Leigh, "WikiLeaks cables: Prince Andrew demanded special BAE briefing", The Guardian, 30 November 2010.
- "Prince Andrew to speak on behalf of the biotech industry", GM Watch, 15 June 2001. - organised by the Biotechnology Industry Organisation
Resources and articles
- Football Association - former president
- Digby Jones - advisor
- Alastair Watson - former private secretary