Public Conversations Project
"PCP was initially founded as a project of Family Institute of Cambridge. In 1996, with an initial grant from the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation, PCP became a stand-alone 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization...
"PCP and its diverse staff have worked regionally, nationally, and globally in 38 U.S. states and 15 countries. The organization's project work has included a wide range of contentious issues including partisan politics, homosexuality in faith communities, the Israel/Palestine conflict, environmental divides, post-genocide reconciliation, labor standards in the developing world, and racial, cultural, and economic divides at nonprofits and academic institutions." 
- Cherry Muse, President
Accessed December 2010: 
- Laura Chasin, Chair - Founder and Associate, Public Conversations Project
- Barbara Braver - Director of Communications, National Episcopal Church (retired)
- Michael Brownstein - National Director of Academics and Program at Year Up, Inc
- Sarah Buie - Director of the Higgins School of Humanities and Director, Difficult Dialogues Initiative, Clark University
- Charles Freifeld - Managing Member, AlphaMetrics Capital Management, LLC
- Howard Garsh - Secretary and Treasurer - Consultant
- Cynthia Gibson - Senior Vice President, The Philanthropic Initiative, Inc.
- Paul Kunin - Paul Kunin Consulting
- Doug Stone - Lecturer on Law, Harvard Law School; Founder, Triad Consulting Group; Co-author, Difficult Conversations (Penguin 2000)
- Jeremy Waletzky - Psychiatrist