Pulmonary Hypertension APPG
The Pulmonary Hypertension Group exists 'to promote awareness of pulmonary hypertension and to provide a forum for MPs and peers to discuss issues relating to this condition; also to raise issues of concern relating to pulmonary hypertension with key decision makers'
- Chair: Dr Vincent Cable MP (LD)
- Vicechair: Lord Thomas of Gresford (LD)
- Secretary: Jon Owen Jones MP(Lab)
- Contact: Mr Nick Ainger MP , House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA. Tel: 020 7219 2241.
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)