Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Rail Group exists 'to facilitate an informed debate amongst parliamentarians regarding all aspects of the UK s railway industries'
- Jointchair: Nick Hawkins MP (Con)
- Jointchair: Lawrie Quinn MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Michael Moore MP (LD)
- Vicechair: Jane Griffiths MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Chris Grayling MP (Con)
- Secretary: Lord Berkeley (Lab)
- Treasurer: Lord Faulkner of Worcester (Lab)
- Contact: Lord Tony Berkeley , Rail Freight Group, 17 Queen Anne s Gate, London SW1. Tel: 020 7233 3177
The Railway Forum and the Rail Freight Group provide administrative assistance.