Raymond G. Chambers
Raymond G. Chambers is "the Founder of the Amelior Foundation, is a philanthropist and humanitarian, directing most of his efforts toward at-risk youth and helping to rebuild the City of Newark, New Jersey. He is the Founding and Co-Chairman of the New Jersey Performing Arts Center; Co-Founder of the National Mentoring Partnership; Founding Chairman of the Points of Light Foundation; and Founder, with Colin Powell, of America's Promise -The Alliance for Youth. Some of his additional Board memberships include: Communities In Schools, Drew University, University of Notre Dame, WNET/Thirteen New York, the Newark Museum, New Community Foundation, The Nick and Marc Buoniconti Fund to Cure Paralysis and Opportunity Project. He also serves as a member of the Board of Advisors of the Children's Scholarship Fund. He retired as Chairman of Wesray Capital Corp to devote full time to philanthropic efforts." 
- Cofounder, Millennium Promise 
- Director, Business Executives for National Security
- Director, Medicines for Malaria Venture 
- Director, JUST Capital 
- Trustee, Harlem Children's Zone
- Trustee, WNET 
- Service Advisory Board, International Freedom Center
- Co-chair, Malaria no More 
- Leadership Council, Initiative for Global Development 
- Founding Board Member, Alliance for the New Humanity
- Honorary Trustee, American Museum of Natural History 
- International Advisory Council, Mary Robinson Foundation - Climate Justice 
- Director, Berggruen Institute 
- Director, Clinton Health Access Initiative 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Board, Millennium Promise, accessed April 7, 2011.
- Medicines for Malaria Venture Board, organizational web page, accessed March 25, 2012.
- JUST Capital Board, organizational web page, accessed November 19, 2019.
- WNET TRUSTEES, organizational web page, accessed October 20, 2012.
- Directors, Malaria no More, accessed November 28, 2007.
- Leadership, Initiative for Global Development, accessed December 11, 2007.
- Trustees, American Museum of Natural History, accessed April 19, 2010.
- Mary Robinson Foundation - Climate Justice International Advisory Counci, organizational web page, accessed June 19, 2012.
- Berggruen Institute Board, organizational web page, accessed April 11, 2020.
- Board, Clinton Health Access Initiative, accessed April 23, 2020.