|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Rebecca Cook is Professor and Faculty Chair in International Human Rights, and Co-Director of the International Programme on Reproductive and Sexual Health Law in the Faculty of Law at the University of Toronto. She also holds positions in the Faculty of Medicine and the Joint Centre for Bioethics at the University of Toronto. She is ethical and legal issues co-editor of the International Journal of Gynecology and Obstetrics, and serves on the editorial advisory boards of Human Rights Quarterly and Reproductive Health Matters. Updates to her most recent book written with B.M. Dickens and M.F. Fathalla, Reproductive Health and Human Rights: Integrating Medicine, Ethics and Law (Oxford, 2003) (translated into Chinese, French, Portuguese, and Spanish, case studies translated into Arabic) are available at: http://www.law.utoronto.ca/faculty/cook/ReproductiveHealth.html. Her latest book, Gender Stereotyping: Transnational Legal Perspectives, co-authored with Simone Cusack, is forthcoming from University of Pennsylvania Press in 2009."  
"A.B. (Barnard), M.A. (Tufts), M.P.A. (Harvard), J.D. (Georgetown), LL.M. (Columbia), J.S.D. (Columbia), called to the Bar of Washington, D.C.
- Director, International Center for Human Rights and Democratic Development
- Editorial Board, Human Rights Quarterly 
- Deputy Director and Co-founder, International Women's Rights Action Watch
- International Planned Parenthood Federation, London, U.K., Director, Law Programme 1973 78
- United Nations Population Fund, New York, N.Y., Research Associate, 1973
- Population Council, New York, N.Y. Research Associate, 1972
- Woodrow Wilson International Center, Smithsonian Institute, Washington, D.C., Research Associate, 1970 71
- Lester Pearson Commission, World Bank, Washington, D.C., Research Associate, 1969
- Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, Washington, D.C., Research Associate, 1966
Related Sourcewatch resources
- ↑ Rebecca Cook, accessed March 22, 2010.
- ↑ University of Toronto CV Faculty CV
- ↑ Editors and Editorial Board, Human Rights Quarterly, accessed March 22, 2010.