Renew "is a vertically integrated energy production and delivery company. We own and manage renewable energy plants that use non-food based feed stocks such as waste vegetable oil, biomass and discarded tires to produce fuel and generate electricity." 
Renew’s subsidiaries and partners: Legacy Oil, LLC.
Accessed February 2009: 
- John Stanton - Chairman of the Board of Directors (Since May, 2007)
- Alex H. Edwards - Chief Executive Officer, Director (Since January 2007)
- Stephen C. Steckel - Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer, and Secretary (Since March 2008)
- Steven C. Rockefeller, Jr. - Director (Since February 2008)
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- About, Renew Energy, accessed February 7, 2009.
- Directors, Executive Officers and Corporate Governance, SECINFO, accessed February 7, 2009.