Jump to navigation Jump to search
Renewal Partners was launched in 1994 and "is a collection of independent organizations founded by Carol Newell to carry out her original mission of fostering social change.
"These organizations include the charitable foundation, Endswell, the seed-capital investment firm, Renewal Partners Company, the new investment fund Renewal2, and our events, PlayBIG and Social Venture Institute...
"Employing a three-pronged approach of investment (Renewal Partners and Renewal2) charitable grant making (Endswell Foundation and Tides Canada Foundation) and cross-sector collaboration, Renewal has infused a new model for change." 
- Carol Newell is the Principal of Renewal.
- Joel Solomon is President and CEO of Renewal, and Chairman for Renewal2 Investment Fund.
- Martha A. Burton is Senior Vice President for Renewal.
- Pamela Chaloult is Chief Operating Officer for Renewal and Vice President of Renewal2. She is also a senior advisor to Hollyhock and Tides Canada Foundation.
- Paul Richardson is the President of Renewal2
Accessed September 2009: 
- Steven Ballegeer, Operations Manager
- Grace Chen, Accounting Assistant
- Carla Culos, Executive Assistant
- Heidi Hartman, SVI Coordinator
- Jennifer Merryman, Executive Assistant
- Lynne Whenham, Office Coordinator
- Jacqueline Zhu, Controller
Accessed September 2009: