Revlon "was founded in 1932, by Charles Revson and his brother Joseph, along with a chemist, Charles Lachman, who contributed the "L" in the REVLON name. Starting with a single product - a nail enamel unlike any before it - the three founders pooled their meager resources and developed a unique manufacturing process." 
Accessed May 2010: 
- Ronald O. Perelman - Chairman of the Board; Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc.
- David L. Kennedy - Vice Chairman of the Board; Senior Executive Vice President of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc.
- Alan T. Ennis - President and Chief Executive Officer
- Alan S. Bernikow - Retired Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Paul J. Bohan - Retired Managing Director, Citigroup Inc.
- Meyer Feldberg - Dean Emeritus, Columbia Business School
- Ann D. Jordan - Chairman, The National Symphony Orchestra, Director, Catalyst Inc.
- Debra L. Lee - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, BET Holdings LLC
- Tamara Mellon - President and Founder of J. Choo Limited
- Richard J. Santagati - Former President of Merrimack College
- Barry F. Schwartz - Executive Vice Chairman and Chief Administrative Officer of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc.
- Kathi P. Seifert - Chairman, Katapult, LLC
Resources and articles
- Kirk L. Clinkenbeard
- Golan Group
- Lionel Tiger
- PLUS Media
- Ellen Merlo
- Ann Dibble Jordan
- Breast Cancer Action
- Achmat Dangor
- Nancy Hunt
- Moshe Vidman
- Henry Kissinger
- Waris Dirie
- Carlos Colomer