Riane Eisler "is an eminent social scientist, attorney, and social activist best known as author of the international bestseller The Chalice and The Blade: Our History, Our Future, hailed by Princeton anthropologist Ashley Montagu as "the most important book since Darwin's Origin of Species and by novelist Isabel Allende as 'one of those magnificent key books that can transform us.' This was the first book reporting the results of Eisler’s study of human cultures spanning 30,000 years, and is in 22 languages, including most European languages and Chinese, Russian, Korean, Hebrew, and Japanese.
"Riane Eisler was born in Vienna, fled from the Nazis with her parents to Cuba, and later emigrated to the United States. She obtained degrees in sociology and law from the University of California, taught pioneering classes on women and the law at UCLA, and is a founding member of the General Evolution Research Group (GERG) and the Alliance for a Caring Economy (ACE), and a fellow of the World Academy of Art and Science and World Business Academy. She is also co-founder of the Spiritual Alliance to Stop Intimate Violence (SAIV), www.saiv.net. She is president of the Center for Partnership Studies, www.partnershipway.org., dedicated to research and education. Also a member of the World Future Council.
"Dr. Eisler is sought after to keynote conferences worldwide, and is a consultant to business and government on applications of the partnership model introduced in her work. International venues have included Germany at the invitation of Prof. Rita Suessmuth, President of the Bundestag (the German Parliament) and Daniel Goeudevert (Chair of Volkswagen International); Greece at the invitation of Margarita Papandreou (the First Lady); Colombia, invited by the Mayor of Bogota; and the Czech Republic, invited by Vaclav Havel (President of the Czech Republic).
"She is widely recognized as a visionary pragmatist, whose books, speeches, and leadership have inspired people worldwide. Her newest book, The Real Wealth of Nations: Creating a Caring Economics, proposes a new economics that gives visibility and value to the most essential human work: the work of caring for people and planet." 
- Member, Global Leadership Network 
- Core Member, Educators for Nonviolence 
- International Associate, Transnational Foundation for Peace and Future Research
- Honorary Member, Club of Budapest: Members
- Member, World Commission on Global Consciousness and Spirituality 
- Visionary, The Vision Project 
- Advisory Board, European Management Institute 
- Advisory Board, Peace X Peace 
- Advisory Board (former member), Women of Vision and Action 
- Member, Future Shapers Collaborative 
- Council of Sages, California Institute of Integral Studies 
- Advisor/Supporter, We, The World 
- Editorial Board, Journal of Futures Studies 
- World Spirituality Wisdom Council, Center for World Spirituality 
- Editorial Board, World Futures: The Journal of Global Education 
- International Advisory Board, Women’s Earth and Climate Caucus 
Resources and articles
- Riane Eisler, Center for Partnership Studies, accessed October 10, 2007.
- Global Leadership Network Members, organizational web page, accessed May 5, 2012.
- About Us, Educators for Nonviolence, accessed October 10, 2007.
- Members, World Commission on Global Consciousness and Spirituality, accessed July 29, 2008.
- Visionaries, The Vision Project, accessed July 29, 2008.
- Advisory Board, European Management Institute, accessed August 26, 2008.
- Advisory Board, Peace X Peace, accessed July 28, 2009.
- Former Advisory Board members, Women of Vision and Action, accessed November 27, 2008.
- Members, Future Shapers Collaborative, accessed January 21, 2009.
- Trustees, California Institute of Integral Studies, accessed October 30, 2011.
- We, The World About, organizational web page, accessed May 6, 2012.
- Journal of Futures Studies Editional Board, organizational web page, accessed May 11, 2012.
- Center for World Spirituality World Spirituality Wisdom Council, organizational web page, accessed April 22, 2013.
- World Futures: The Journal of Global Education Board, organizational web page, accessed July 30, 2013.
- Women’s Earth and Climate Caucus International Advisory Board, organizational web page, accessed December 21, 2013.