Richard C. Blum
Richard C. Blum is married to Dianne Feinstein. "From 1997 through the end of 2005, with Feinstein's knowledge, Blum was a majority owner of both URS Corp. and Perini Corp" both of which are major defense contractors. 
Blum was "Chairman of Blum Capital Partners, L.P. and Co-Chairman of Newbridge Capital, LLC. Mr. Blum earned his B.A. and M.B.A degrees from the University of California, Berkeley. He was the recipient of UC Berkeley's Haas School of Business Alumnus of the Year Award in 1994 and is a member of the Advisory Board of the School. Mr. Blum serves as a director on a number of boards, including Playtex Products, Glenborough Realty Trust and is Chairman of CB Richard Ellis. He also serves as Co-Chairman of the World Conference on Religion and Peace and is Founder and Chairman of the American Himalayan Foundation and is a board member of the World Wildlife Fund and the Wilderness Society. He is also a trustee and a member of the executive committee of The Carter Center, founded by former President Jimmy Carter. Mr. Blum was appointed as a Regent in 2002 by Governor Davis to a 12-year term. Mr. Blum is Chairman of The Regents." 
- Leadership Council, Initiative for Global Development 
- Member, Committee of 100 for Tibet 
- International Advisory Council, Mary Robinson Foundation - Climate Justice 
- "Richard C. Blum", (Biographical note), Undated, Accessed June 2007.
Resources and articles
- Bohemian Senator Warbucks, organizational web page, accessed February 2, 2012.
- Leadership, Initiative for Global Development, accessed December 11, 2007.
- About, Committee of 100 for Tibet, accessed March 19, 2008.
- Mary Robinson Foundation - Climate Justice International Advisory Counci, organizational web page, accessed June 19, 2012.