Richard Cizik "is Vice President for Governmental Affairs of the National Association of Evangelicals. His primary responsibilities include editing publications such as NAE Washington Insight, directing NAE's Washington Insight Briefing and Christian Student Leadership Conferences, setting its policy direction on issues before Congress, the White House, and Supreme Court, as well as serving as a national spokesman on issues of concern to evangelicals." 
He is married to Virginia Jackson Lutz.
- Former Director, Save Darfur Coalition
- Trustee, Center for Interfaith Action on Global Poverty 
- Steering Committee, Evangelicals for Human Rights 
- Advisory Board, Friendship Caravan 
- Advisory Board, Institute on Religion and Public Policy 
- Contributor, Terra Rossa 
- Global Advisory Committee, Earth Day Network 
- US Advisory Council, 350.org 
Resources and articles
- Staff, National Association of Evangelicals, accessed October 2, 2007.
- Board, Center for Interfaith Action on Global Poverty, accessed November 20, 2010.
- Steering Committee, Evangelicals for Human Rights, accessed December 16, 2008.
- Advisory Board, Friendship Caravan, accessed December 5, 2008.
- Advisory Board, Institute on Religion and Public Policy, accessed June 29, 2008.
- About, Terra Rossa, accessed October 9, 2008.
- Earth Day Network Global Advisory Committee, organizational web page, accessed December 21, 2013.
- 350.org Board, organizational web page, accessed December 30, 2013.