Richard J. Stoll
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Richard J. Stoll, Professor, Department of Political Science, Rice University, 1990-present. 
- Senior Fellow, Institute for Sustainable Peace, 2008-
- Chair, Stuart A. Bremer Award Committee, Peace Science Society (International), 2005-2006.
- Multiple Paths to Knowledge in International Relations: Methodology in the Study of Conflict Management and Conflict Resolution (co-edited with Zeev Maoz, Alex Mintz, Cliff Morgan and Glenn Palmer). Lexington Books. Lanham, MD. 2004.
- Exploring Realpolitik: Probing International Relations Theory With Computer Simulation (with Thomas R. Cusack). Lynne Rienner. Boulder, Colo. 1990.
- U.S. National Security Policy and The Soviet Union: Persistent Regularities And Extreme Contingencies. University of South Carolina Press. Columbia. 1990.
- Power In World Politics. (co-edited with Michael D. Ward). Lynne Rienner. Boulder. 1989.
- Choices In World Politics: Sovereignty And Interdependence. (co-edited with Bruce Russett and Harvey Starr). W.H. Freeman. New York. 1989.
- Quantitative Indicators In World Politics. (co-edited with J. David Singer). Praeger. New York. 1984.
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- CV, Rice University, accessed March 3, 2009.