Richard Francis Needham, 6th Earl of Kilmorey, PC (born 29 January 1942), usually known as Sir Richard Needham, is a British Conservative politician. A Member of Parliament from 1979 to 1997, he served as Under-Secretary of State for Northern Ireland between 1985 and 1992 and as Minister of State for Trade between 1992 and 1995. wiki He was educated at Eton. 
- Chair, Seamwell International 
- Chair, Rose Petroleum plc 
- Appointed Minister for Trade in 1992 and was responsible for Britain’s export strategy as deputy to Michael Heseltine
- Made a Privy Counsellor in 1994 and knighted in 1997
- Founder member of the Anglo-Japanese 21st Century Group
- Former Chairman of Avon Rubber plc
- Vice Chairman of NEC Europe Ltd.
- Former advisor, Global Options, Inc.
- Tetra Strategy
- Lonrho plc 2011-12