Jump to navigation Jump to search
Directed by Howard Glenn.
Committee of Management
"Rights Australia is a national organisation, (ARBN 115 007 406), incorporated in Tasmania on October 12th, 2004. At the inaugural annual general meeting, held in Hobart on 1 October 2005, the following people were elected to form the Committee of Management. 
- Howard Glenn
- Greg Barns
- Ana Maria Esteves
- Lisa Harvey
- John Andrewartha
- David Scammell
- Tony Nagy
- Gwynn McCarrick
- Sue Campbell
Retreived June 2007: 
- Chair: Phillip Adams AO, writer, broadcaster
- Simeon Beckett, Barrister, President of Australian Lawyers for Human Rights
- Sharan Burrow, President, ACTU and President, International Confederation of Free Trade Unions
- Mary Crock, Faculty of Law, University of Sydney
- Elizabeth Evatt AC
- Mem Fox AM, author, child literacy expert
- Klaus Neumann, Swinburne University of Technology
Resources and articles
- ↑ Committee, Rights Australian (archived page from 2005), accessed March 29, 2008.
- ↑ Advisory Board, Rights Australia, accessed October 10, 2007.