Road Traffic Victims, Justice for APG
The Road Traffic Victims, Justice For Group exists 'to raise Parliament s awareness of road death and injury as a major public health and human rights issue, with the aim of reducing the scale and eliminating the major injustices suffered by bereaved and injured road traffic victims'
- Chair: Andrew Miller MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Bob Russell MP (LD)
- Vicechair: James Gray MP (Con)
- Contact: Ms Brigitte Chaudhry , National Secretary, RoadPeace, PO Box 2579, London NW10 3PW. Tel: 020 8964 1800.
RoadPeace (a national charity) provides secretarial services.
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)