Rodrigo Carazo Odio
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rodrigo Carazo Odio served as President of Costa Rica from 8 May 1978 to 8 May 1982.
- Jury Member, Right Livelihood Award 
- International Advisory Council, International Campaign for Tibet
- Advisory Council, Nuclear Age Peace Foundation
- Member, Committee of 100 for Tibet 
- Member, World Commission on Global Consciousness and Spirituality 
- Editorial Advisor, Peace Review: A Journal of Social Justice 
- International Advisor, World Health Foundation for Development and Peace 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Jury, Right Livelihood Award, accessed December 20, 2007.
- About, Committee of 100 for Tibet, accessed March 19, 2008.
- Members, World Commission on Global Consciousness and Spirituality, accessed July 29, 2008.
- Editorial Board, Peace Review: A Journal of Social Justice, accessed April 7, 2008.
- World Health Foundation for Development and Peace Board, organizational web page, accessed April 15, 2012.