Roger Munnings joined the Board of Trustees of the John Smith Trust "in September 2009. From 1996 to 2008 he was Chairman and CEO of KPMG Russia/CIS Region, and is currently Chairman of the Audit Committee Institute in Russia (sponsored by KPMG).
"His previous roles at KMPG include Chairman of the Global Energy and Natural Resources Practice (1993 to 2008), Member of the International Council of KPMG (2000 to 2008), Member of the Board of KPMG EMA Region (2000 to 2008), and Member of the Advisory Boards for KPMG’s relationship with Royal Dutch Shell, BP, Saudi Aramco and Saudi Arabia, Repsol, OMV (Austria) and Santos and Woodside Petroleum (both Australia) (to 2008). From 1993 – 2008 he was Global Lead Partner for LUKOIL.
"He was awarded the CBE by HM The Queen in the 2007 New Year’s Honours List. He is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales and has an M.A. (Honours) in PPE from the University of Oxford."
- Member of National Council on Corporate Governance
- Member of Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs
- Member of Russian Union of Directors
- Board Member of US Russia Business Council, Washington, USA
- Board Member of Russo British Chamber of Commerce, London UK
- Deputy Chairman of the Executive Board of the European Business Association in Russia
- Advisor to The Bolshoi Theatre
- Member of the Advisory Board of the Russian National Orchestra
- Member of the Advisory Board of the Yekaterinburg Symphony
- Member of the International Advisory Board of the Moscow School of Political Studies
- Joint Chairman of the Board of SIFE, Russia (“Students in Free Enterprise”)
- Member of the International Advisory Council for IBLF in Russia
- Member of the International Advisory Board of the World Energy Council
- Member of advisory board, Oracle Capital Group 
- Director, Sistema
- Advisory Board, Oracle Capital Charitable Foundation 
- Director, Nornickel
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- ↑ Roger Munnings, John Smith Memorial Trust, accessed September 20, 2015.
- ↑ Oracle Capital Group Advisory board, organizational web page, accessed January 8, 2016.
- ↑ Oracle Capital Charitable Foundation Advisory Board, organizational web page, accessed March 16, 2018.