"We grow, harvest, bottle, package and market a diverse range of healthy products, including fruits, nuts, flowers, water, wine and juices. Roll Global is powered by a team of innovative professional companies that support our brands, staffed by experts in disciplines like sales, advertising, strategy and agriculture.
"We believe success means doing well by doing good. That's why we carefully consider how our business practices affect the world around us. We've also made a conscious decision to market only products that contribute to a healthier world... 
- 1979 - Stewart and Lynda Resnick purchase Teleflora
- 1981 - The Resnicks acquire Paramount Citrus Association
- 1989 - The Resnicks form Paramount Farms
- 1993 - The Resnicks form Roll International Corporation
- 2002 - Roll launches POM Wonderful
- 2005 - Roll re-launches FIJI Water
- 2007 - Wonderful Pistachios arrive at Safeway
- 2008 - FIJI outsells Evian to become the leading premium bottled water in the U.S.
- 2009 - Get Crackin'® marketing campaign for pistachios launched
- 2010 - JUSTIN Vineyards becomes part of FIJI Water
- 2011 - Landmark Vineyards becomes part of FIJI Water; Paramount Farms begins selling almonds under the Wonderful® brand; Roll International Corporation renamed Roll Global
- 2012 - Roll launches Wonderful Almond Accents
Resources and articles
- Dana Moncrief
- Eric Kleiman
- Robert Bryant Chief Financial Officer --
- Rob Six Vice President of Corporate Communications --
- Robert A. Kors
- Roll Global About, organizational web page, accessed July 11, 2013.