Roma Affairs APPG
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Roma Affairs Group exists 'to raise the profile of Roma human rights issues in the states of central and eastern Europe that will accede to the European Union in the next decade'
- Chair: Paul Stinchcombe MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Andrew George MP (LD)
- Vicechair: Lord Corbett of Castle Vale (Lab)
- Contact: Mr Paul Stinchcombe MP , House of Commons, London SW1A 0AA. Tel: 020 7219 4066.
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)