Ronald L. Platt
Platt, a former aide to former Senator Lloyd M. Bentsen (D-Texas), worked "at the firm of indicted lobbyist" Jack Abramoff and has been identified as a member of "Team Abramoff". Platt is listed as a member of the Greenberg Traurig law firm 2004 to present. 
- "Active for many years in the Democratic party, Ron is a member of the Majority Trust and a trustee of the Democratic Senate Campaign Committee." 
- "Platt has more than 20 years of experience in government affairs, tax policy, gaming policy, appropriations and communications. He has been involved in the last three presidential campaigns, including serving as the state director of Michigan for [Al] Gore-[Joe] Lieberman 2000, and also worked for the former chairman of the Senate Finance Committee and for former Secretary of the Treasury Lloyd Bentsen." 
- "Serving on the staff of former Chairman of the Senate Finance Committee and Secretary of Treasury Lloyd Bentsen.
- "Serving on the staff of the former chairman of the House Committee on the Judiciary, Congressman Jack Brooks.
- "Serving as a senior counsel and Michigan state director for Gore-Lieberman 2000, in which he successfully directed the general election campaign effort in one of the most hotly contested battleground states of the 2000 presidential campaign.
- "Serving as the political director to the Nevada Democratic Coordinated Campaign in 1998 (Senator Harry Reid).
- "Directing the successful Democratic Coordinated Campaign for Iowa in 1996 (Clinton-Gore, Senator Tom Harkin and Iowa's congressional candidates).
- "Serving as a senior political advisor for the Clinton-Gore campaign during the 1991-1992 election cycle.
- "Working with a group of former American hostages, and their families, who had been held captive by Iraq in the first Gulf War to obtain access to assets frozen by the US government so that they could collect on judgments granted by a federal court. In addition, he succeeded in representing the families of three Cuban-American pilots (Brothers to the Rescue), who were shot down over international waters by Cuban MiG fighters, in collecting a federal court judgment from frozen assets of the Cuban government." 
- "In addition to his service in government, he served as the senior vice president of corporate affairs for the Burger King Corporation and the assistant vice president of corporate affairs for the Reynolds Metals Company." 
- "After receiving his bachelor of arts degree, magna cum laude, from the University of Oklahoma in 1962, Ron attended the University of Kansas, graduating summa cum laude with his master's degree in 1964. He was also a National Science Foundation Fellow for the advanced study of the application of mathematical models to the study of political behavior." 
- "Who Is Team Abramoff?" Washington Post, December 12, 2005.