Ronnie Earle is the Travis County, Texas, District Attorney responsible for obtaining an indictment September 28, 2005, charging House Majority Leader Thomas D. DeLay with "conspiracy in a campaign finance scheme."
Ronnie Earle Press Briefing, September 28, 2005, posted on Crooks and Liars website.
Related SourceWatch Resources
- Republican 'culture of corruption'
- Thomas D. DeLay: Investigation, Indictment and Beyond: Articles & Commentary
- "FOX Special Report tag team covered for DeLay," Media Matters for America, October 8, 2004.
- "Media complicit in spreading false GOP smear of district attorney investigating DeLay," Media Matters for America, November 18, 2004.
- "The D.A. And Tom DeLay," CBS News, March 6, 2005.
- John Nichols, "A Texas Lawman Indicts Tom DeLay," The Nation, September 28, 2005: "The trail of sleaze left behind as DeLay has traversed the American political landscape over the past two decades grew so long and so foul that it begged questions about whether any legal action would be sufficient to clean up the mess made by the toxic Texan."
- "The Truth About Ronnie Earle," Think Progress, September 28, 2005.
- "Fox's Napolitano accused DA prosecuting DeLay of political motivations, ignored his prosecution record," Media Matters for America, September 28, 2005.
- "Tom DeLay Drops the Hammer on Austin Newspaper, Which Hits Back," Editor & Publisher, September 29, 2005.
- Laylan Copeland, "DeLay blames vengeful politics for indictment. U.S. House majority leader resigns leadership post and demands a trial by year's end," Austin American-Statesman, September 29, 2005.
- "DeLay Calls Prosecutor a 'Partisan Fanatic'," NewsMax, September 29, 2005.
- "Hammer Time. Ronnie Earle finally gets his man," Opinion Journal, September 29, 2005.
- "The Hammer Gets Nailed! Delay Claims 'Partison Attacks' - But Don't Forget The Money Laundering!" BuzzFlash News Alert, September 29, 2005.
- "In Texas, The Hammer Runs Into an Anvil. DeLay Prosecutor Says Case Isn't Personal," Washington Post, October 2, 2005.