Jump to navigation Jump to search
Roquette America is a wet corn milling plant near Keokuk, Iowa.
Discover Which Corporations are the Biggest Violators of Environmental, Health and Safety Laws in the United States
Violation Tracker is the first national search engine on corporate misconduct covering environmental, health, and safety cases initiated by 13 federal regulatory agencies. Violation Tracker is produced by the Corporate Research Project of Good Jobs First. Click here to access Violation Tracker.
- Owner/Parent Company: Roquette America, Inc.
- Plant Nameplate Capacity:
- Units and In-Service Dates:
- Location: 1003 S. 5th Street, Keokuk, Iowa 52632
- GPS Coordinates: 40.389411, -91.39345
- Electricity Production:
- Coal Consumption:
- Coal Source:
- Number of Employees:
- CO2 Emissions: 589,595.83 tons (2008)
- SO2 Emissions:
- SO2 Emissions per MWh:
- NOx Emissions:
- Mercury Emissions:
Articles and Resources
- Iowa Operating Permit Application, Title V Annual Emissions Summary
Related SourceWatch Articles
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|