Royal Caribbean Cruises
Royal Caribbean Cruises, with headquarters in Miami, Florida, USA, is the second largest cruise line in the world, behind number one combined Carnival and Carnival plc. It has about 35 ships under the brand names Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises, and Pullmantur Cruises. Royal Celebrity Tours operates land-based tours. 
Key executives and 2006 pay: 
- Richard D. Fain, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, $3,930,000 (plus exercised $10,190,000 in options)
- Brian Rice, Chief Financial Officer
- Adam Goldstein, Chief Executive of Royal Caribbean International, $1,240,000 (plus exercised $383,000 in options)
- Harri U. Kulovaara, Executive Vice President of Maritime, $924,000
Directors (2017) 
- John F. Brock has served as a Director of the Company since February 2014.
- Richard D. Fain is Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
- William L. Kimsey has served as a Director since April 2003.
- Maritza G. Montiel has served as a director since December 2015.
- Ann S. Moore has served as a Director since May 2012.
- Eyal Ofer has served as a Director since May 1995.
- Thomas J. Pritzker has served as a Director since February 1999.
- William K. Reilly has served as a Director since January 1998.
- Bernt Reitan has served as a Director of the Company since September 2004.
- Vagn O. Sørensen has served as a Director since July 2011.
- Donald Thompson has served as Director since May 2015.
- Arne Alexander Wilhelmsen has served as a Director since May 2003.
1050 Caribbean Way
Miami, FL 33132
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|