"Our Mission is to create a flourishing society through the scientific exploration of wellness and whole-person healing.
"Our Vision is a world in which healing processes are the formative concept for improving performance, preventing illness, achieving and maintaining wellness, and ameliorating chronic disease." 
Accessed July 2013: 
- Susan Samueli
- Michael Schulman
- Gail C. Christopher
- Paul E. Funk
- Kathryn E. Johnson
- Wayne B. Jonas
- Hector Rodriguez
- Henry Samueli
- Ruth Westreich
Advisory Group (2016)
- Charlie Abell, Executive Vice President, Policy and Government Affairs, Wounded Warrior Project
- Wesley F. Alles, PhD, Director, Stanford Health Improvement Program
- Cathy Baase, MD, FAAFP, FACOEM, Global Director of Health Services, The Dow Chemical Company
- Carole Beasley, MPPM, Vice President, Business Development, Institute for Healthcare Improvement
- Jeffrey Bland, PhD, President, Personalized Lifestyle Medicine Institute
- Kent L. Bradley, MD, SVP, Chief Medical Officer, Safeway Inc.
- Max J. Coppes, MD, PhD, MBA, Head, BC Cancer Agency
- Ian Coulter, PhD, RAND/Samueli Chair for Integrative Medicine, RAND Corporation
- Rushika Fernandopulle, MD, MPP, Chief Executive Officer, Iora Health
- Paul Funk, EdD, President and CEO, The National Mounted Warfare Foundation
- David Hufford, PhD, Professor Emeritus of Humanities and Psychiatry, Penn State; Adjunct Professor of Religious Studies, University of Pennsylvania
- Kathryn E. Johnson, (Retired) CEO, Health Forum
- Paul Kaminski, PhD, Chairman & CEO, Technovation, Inc.
- Steeve Kay, MSEE, MBA, Chairman, Kay Family Foundation
- Charlotte Kerr, RSM, RN, MPH, Mac, Practitioner/Faculty Emerita, Maryland University of Integrated Health
- Mary-Jo Kreitzer, PhD, RN, Director, Center for Spirituality and Healing, University of Minnesota
- Victor Medina, Sergeant First Class (Retired), US Army, National Traumatic Brain Injury Advocate
- Deborah Mullen, Military Family Advocate
- Tyler Norris, MDiv, Vice President, Total Health Partnerships, Kaiser Permanente
- William D. Novelli, Professor, McDonough School of Business Georgetown University
- William Read, PhD, Senior VP, Research & Special Programs, Flinn Foundation
- Peter Reinecke, Reinecke Strategic Solutions
- Kyu Rhee, MD, MPP, Vice President and Chief Health Officer, Integrated Health Services, IBM Corporation
- Hector Rodriguez, Industry Chief Technology Officer, Microsoft U.S. Public Sector Health & Life Sciences
- Monica Sharma, MD, International Expert and Practitioner on Leadership Development for Sustainable Change
- Gerald Solomon, Executive Director, Samueli Foundation
- Jeremy Waletzky, MD, Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, The George Washington University
- Jeffrey Wasserman, PhD, Vice President, RAND Corporation; Director, RAND Health
- Lou Weisbach, American Centers for Cures Initiative
- Ruth Westreich, President, The Westreich Foundation
- Jann Bellamy, "Integrative Medicine Invades the U.S. Military: Part One", Science-based Medicine, July 25, 2013.
Resources and articles
- Samueli Institute Mission, organizational web page, accessed July 27, 2013.
- Samueli Institute Board, organizational web page, accessed April 14, 2018.
- Samueli Institute Board, organizational web page, accessed July 27, 2013.
- Samueli Institute Advisory Group, organizational web page, accessed January 23, 2020.