Shahe power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shahe power station (河北建投沙河发电公司) is a 1,200-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Hebei Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Shahe City, Xingtai Prefecture, Hebei Province.
Background on Plant
Shahe power station is a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 1,200 MW in Hebei Province. The plant was completed in 2013, and is majority-owned by Hebei Construction & Investment Group.
- Sponsor: Hebei Construction & Investment Group
- Parent company: Hebei Construction & Investment Group (95%), SGCC (5%)
- Location: Shahe City, Xingtai Prefecture, Hebei Province, China
- Coordinates: 36.85361, 114.32431 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,200 MW (Units 1 & 2: 600 MW)
- In service: 2013
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- 河北建投沙河电厂2号机组投产发电, Hebei News Network, Apr. 30, 2013.