Shan Mullin, a partner in Perkins Coie's "International Business practice, has more than 45 years of experience representing clients in international business transactions, joint ventures, technology licensing and franchising, mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate law. He has represented clients on projects and ventures in Europe, North Africa and the Middle East, Russia, the Far East, Australia, Latin America and Canada. He also represents U.S. and foreign clients on cross-border investment transactions involving products and services, including tax planning, customs duties, immigration, and agreements with agents and distributors.
- Alki Foundation, Board Member
- Alliance for Education, Vice Chairman of the Board
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance, Board Member
- U.W. Medicine, Board Member
- Greater Seattle Chamber of Commerce, Board Member
- Norman Archibald Charitable Foundation, Chairman of the Board
- Washington State China Relations Council, Board Member
- Washington Life Sciences Fund Coalition, Co-chair 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Shan Mullin, Perkins Coie, accessed December 11, 2007.